• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Waist pictures

frecklesmom

can someone point me to the article that had illustrations of viewing a Cavalier and the correct body weight? I believe it had 3 pictures including one showing the correct "waist" look. I need a gentle reminder for friends who will be picking up their slightly chubby Cavalier-it's all dad's fault as he is quite stubborn about giving treats :-X.

Thank you. I emailed Laura Lang site to see if it's possible to get a copy of that particular shot. Just think it's a good approach for this fellow :).

Thanks for the pics, i thought Cassie was a bit underweight but according to those pics shes just fine. I weighed cassie and pippa last week cassie is 5.5kg and pippa weighs 7kg :eek:, dont know how there weight differs so much as they are fed the same amount of food??

Back