• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mucky pup.

*Pauline*

And this is why I wash Dylan after every walk!
4276478257_329e803b01_b.jpg

4276476361_bd4d09c54e_b.jpg

I just dry mine off with a rough towelling, keep them off the bed until they're dry, then brush it all out the next day - life's too short to wash two dogs every day, I'd rather spend the time giving them extra walk time! Though I do see (but don't necessarily approve) why some show people don't take their Blenheims for country walks - ruby Oliver doesn't get nearly as filthy.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Life's too short to clean the floor and muddy towel after not cleaning the dog! Beside, I love the cuddle when he's all wrapped up in a towel, so does he!

This was pavement walking, still filthy.

It was just a 30 minute walk to the vets and back. I couldn't believe how many people had left their dog poop on the pavements too.

Aww he's soo gorgeous even muddied up!Lovely pics Pauline:)
Ive had to paw wash my girls but they werent as bad as Dylan,its filthy walking everywhere at the mo & i agree ive never seen so much dog mess around as recently-whats wrong with people!!!:eek: its like taking them round an assault course with me constantly saying"mind your feet"!

Dylan is gorgeous even when muddy. You should enter this in the current theme for "Dirtiest Cavalier" definitely a winner!!!!!!

Dylan is so beautiful (sorry Dylan). :luv: If I only had one I'd probably do the same thing.

Oh he is so beautiful, look at this face! :lotsaluv: Dirty or clean, Dylan just always manages to melt my heart.

That boy speaks with his eyes and when he's usually saying "I love you more than anyone" you get good pictures! ;)

Pauline thats the first time I've ever seen Dylan less than immaculate...and he's still as handsome as ever :luv:

Back