• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mollie 10/01/99 - 01/14/2010

frecklesmom

Yesterday my lovely Golden girl died. She was so perfect and cherished. Mollie came to me in 2002 as a rescue. She had health problems and they were sorted to give her the best life and she thrived. Her tolerance for all the dogs who have graced my home as temporary guests was so helpful and she truly mentored my wild boy, Freckles, everyday. Sadly, she ruptured a vertebral disc and deteriorated quickly and surgery was not an option. She died as graciously as she lived as I held her at the Vets.
Mollie-always in my heart :l*v:.

IMG_0165.jpg

So sorry to read that Mollie has gone to the bridge :flwr:
Thinking of you at this sad time :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry for your loss :( Mollie looks and sounds like a very special girl and I'm glad that she found you and that you in turn were able to give her a good life :hug:

I am so sorry that you have lost Mollie - she sounds as though she was a very special lady and I am sure she blessed the day that she came into your loving arms.

R.I.P. sweet girl.

I'm so saddened and so sorry for your loss of Mollie. Having lost 2 goldens over many years, I remember how quiet our home was when they left us.

May the coming days be easier for you!

Heather R

So sorry to see that youve lost your lovely Mollie. Thats a lovely picture of her, she looks so laid back and comfy. Run free little one.

Your Mollie looks like she was a beautiful, sweet soul.....I can't imagine how heartbroken you must be. Thank goodness you came into each others lives and were able to share some time together.

Back