• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Need a good Working name for Charlie

Karen and Ruby

Hi all

I am trying my best to think of a KC working name for Charlie and need help!!!!

Rubys name is 'She's a Gem' (what else could it be:rolleyes:)

I want to register Charlie on the working register as eventually would love to work him in whatever he does better at!! Obedience or Agility??

Suggestions all welcome- bearing in mind he is cheeky, obstinate, bulshy and most of all a little Sod!! BUT I love him dearly...

So far all I have is.... 'Butter wouldn't melt' and 'Charlie's Fallen Angel'

Many thanks in advance!

How about Charlie's My Darling, seem to think that was a song, not sure.

Or Charlies No Angel.

One of the useful side effects of putting a pedigree dog on the Activity Register is that you can take them to breed shows if you enter them Not For Competition. So I take Aled to the Cavalier Club championship show and get him heart checked by Simon Swift for free - the NFC entry costs about £3. This year's show is just up the road from me, at the new KC building at Stoneleigh, so I don't even have any travel costs - though I shall miss our annual outing to Malvern!

I'm hopeless on names - when I registered Aled last year, I forgot the KC needs at least 2 words and put down just Aled. He came back, courtesy of the KC staff, as Aled the King, which I treat as post-modern irony - he is totally un-kinglike! Though he does try to boss Oliver occasionally. Aled is starting his obedience career at UK Toydog in March, which will probably be a total fiasco!

What about Cheeky Charlie Chester - who if you are too young to have heard of him, was a music hall comedian in the 1950s and 60s?

Best of luck with Charlie, whatever you decide to do with him.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Isn't he registered on the breed register? If he is, then you work him under that name.

However, if he isn't, how about:

What the Dickens Charlie

Charlie's Great Escape (referring to Charles Bronson who was in The Great Escape)

Charlie's Dirty Dozen (Again a reference to Mr Bronson)

Chocoholic Charlie (after Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)

Charley Farley (from the two Ronnies Charley Farley and Piggy Malone. I think Charley Farley was played by Ronnie Corbett)

Now I've shown my age :eek::D I'll go away again.

No not breed registered at all.

I like Charlies Great Escape AND Charlies no Angel

I think I may go with Charlie's Fallen Angel if I can think of nothing else!!

Its hard for me to think of these things Im hopeless with names!!!

Thanks for the suggestions- kepp em coming if there are any more!!

I like Charlies fallen angel :)

I've a charlie too and he is registered as Little Charlemagne which is Little Charles the Great, I thought it was just perfect for him as he is a weeny collie and he is just great :rolleyes:

Back