• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tyler Smith 3 31 98 to 1 18 10

lisanne74

As i write this I can hardly see the key board so excuse if this writing is off .....Tyler my sweet love of my life passed so quietly and quickly I still cant grasp the fact he is gone now for a little over 24 hours ....Tyler came to me when he was 8 weeks old tiny and sweet ,I fell in love with him the moment my eyes saw him ...he felt the same because he has never left my side from that moment on ...Tyler from as early as 8 weeks we knew he had a heart murmur and was devastated to find this news out thinking he would never live the long life he deserved to live ...but he beat the odds and lived 2 months shy of his 12th birthday ....he died of heart failure after a romp outside and a bath he died in our arms at home with everyone he loved around him !! I cant even tell you how much he will be missed because there are no words for it right now .....Hopefully after the tears dry and the heartache I feel subside I can remember all the unconditional love loyalty and laughs he gave to me every day of his life

I'm so sorry about Tyler :(

Take care of yourself, and try to hold on to the many, many happy times that you so clearly had together.

Nick :hug:

Tyler Smith, I hope you are running free at the Bridge and waiting for your humans to catch up with you. They miss you but will need to stay here a little longer with the comfort of happy memories. Be a good and patient boy!

Lisanne , I'm so sorry for your loss :(

I know you and your family are broken hearted at the sudden loss of your boy Tyler and there are simply no words adequate enough to comfort you right now, so , I just want to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this pain :hug::hug::hug:

I'm so sorry you lost Tyler. His story gives me hope that my Oz, whose heart murmur was diagnosed at 4 months of age, will live a life like Tyler. It's beautiful that he died surrounded and touched by those who loved him. Run free Tyler!

So very sorry for your sad loss.

I hope that it is a comfort that he passed at home surrounded by those who loved him - that is a blessing.

He had a long, happy and loved fill life - giving you many wonderful memories which will be a comfort to you.

Thinking of you at this sad time.

So sorry to hear of your loss. Sending big hugs to you :hug: and I hope the warm memories you have with Tyler bring some comfort.

So sorry to hear that Tyler has gone to the Bridge. Cherish his memory in your heart. He was dearly loved and went with all the love and devotion surrounding him.:hug:

aw, i am really so so sorry to hear of your terrible news.....i really am.know exactly how it feels....:(

I'm so sorry to hear about Tyler! I cannot imagine what you are going through. Keeping you in my thoughts & prayers.......

Goodnight Tyler, run free.....

So sorry on your loss of Tyler. Although we have lost 3 beautiful dogs; I know that another person's loss cannot be felt. I wish you peace in the coming days and send many:hug:

Heather R

Just wanted to thank everyone It means so much to have people understand the loss you feel ...Tyler wasnt just a dog to me he was beside me through many milestones in my life ,first house ,my wedding ,my first baby ,my second baby he watched with me my infants grow and go on to school , he watched me mature into the woman I am today ,he did this all without judgement but with love and admiration .....at he end he was suffering a bit MVD is a horrible death to watch and spinal degeneration disease hardly able to use back legs ...but he always had a tail wag and he never could say no to a meal .....I still feel like Im going to trip on him because he was always at my feet ......He was a very loving and strong soul he was always looking for hugs and kisses or a lap to warm ....he never growled or showed his teeth to any one or thing his whole life !!! He never cried or showed the pain he was having he was sooo brave and determined .....I will miss Tyler forever he has touched my heart on so many levels some humans cant even come close ....He was a dear friend to me .....I love you Tyler ....you will be missed and never forgotten ....Love MOM ,Dad ,Brandon and Justin your doggie brother Jessie and Your doggie sister MAY

Back