Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tyler Smith 3 31 98 to 1 18 10

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry you lost Tyler. His story gives me hope that my Oz, whose heart murmur was diagnosed at 4 months of age, will live a life like Tyler. It's beautiful that he died surrounded and touched by those who loved him. Run free Tyler!
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So very sorry for your sad loss.

I hope that it is a comfort that he passed at home surrounded by those who loved him - that is a blessing.

He had a long, happy and loved fill life - giving you many wonderful memories which will be a comfort to you.

Thinking of you at this sad time.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear of your loss. Sending big hugs to you and I hope the warm memories you have with Tyler bring some comfort.
    Jato - Blenheim, Nov. 2007
    Zoey - Ruby, June 2008

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear that Tyler has gone to the Bridge. Cherish his memory in your heart. He was dearly loved and went with all the love and devotion surrounding him.
    Sandra
    Minnie-May (6yrs) & Rosie the Rescue (approx 6 yrs)
    My Darling Cinders and Lady Jane waiting at the Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

aw, i am really so so sorry to hear of your terrible news.....i really am.know exactly how it feels....

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear about your darling Tyler. Run free little one.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry to hear about Tyler! I cannot imagine what you are going through. Keeping you in my thoughts & prayers.......

Goodnight Tyler, run free.....
    Mommy to Bobo (B&T) Feb 4th 2002,
    Hoopy (BL) Oct 22nd 2007,
    Lenee (BL) Oct 6th 2010.

Jinky (Ruby) Sep 24th 2011

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry for your loss
    Ollie Roxy Bailey

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry on your loss of Tyler. Although we have lost 3 beautiful dogs; I know that another person's loss cannot be felt. I wish you peace in the coming days and send many

Heather R

Post Thanks / Like

Just wanted to thank everyone It means so much to have people understand the loss you feel ...Tyler wasnt just a dog to me he was beside me through many milestones in my life ,first house ,my wedding ,my first baby ,my second baby he watched with me my infants grow and go on to school , he watched me mature into the woman I am today ,he did this all without judgement but with love and admiration .....at he end he was suffering a bit MVD is a horrible death to watch and spinal degeneration disease hardly able to use back legs ...but he always had a tail wag and he never could say no to a meal .....I still feel like Im going to trip on him because he was always at my feet ......He was a very loving and strong soul he was always looking for hugs and kisses or a lap to warm ....he never growled or showed his teeth to any one or thing his whole life !!! He never cried or showed the pain he was having he was sooo brave and determined .....I will miss Tyler forever he has touched my heart on so many levels some humans cant even come close ....He was a dear friend to me .....I love you Tyler ....you will be missed and never forgotten ....Love MOM ,Dad ,Brandon and Justin your doggie brother Jessie and Your doggie sister MAY