• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

drying coats

nicola

Just wondering does anyone use these and do they really make the coat shinier after bathing? Also, any recommendations as to wear to purchase in the UK? TIA

Hi Nicola,
I'll be interested to see what responses you get as I've looked on the internet at them myself, but never been quite sure if they would make much difference. It's Pippin (B&T) who I would be interested in using one for, as he has a long silky coat, but with a bit of wave to it. If I don't blow dry him thoroughly around hs back end it frizzes like an afro and then keeps tangling. Bless him :lotsaluv:

You can try Shineoncoat.co.uk or drydogcoats.co.uk.

Many show people use these coats and swear by them.

I use a drying coat on Ellie my Ruby. She has a very thick coat. I dry her with the hair dryer and then pop her drying coat on for about an hour or two... her coat turns out smooth and shiny :)

Back