• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

introducing Gracie!

brownietrout

Here is our 4 month old tri Gracie Lou

537096354_Gracie%20with%20stuffed%20dog%20resize%202.jpg

What a beautiful girl and the name Gracie Lou defiantly suits her! What an angel :)

What a cute name for such an adorable little girl. Have lots of fun with her, and please post more pictures soon. :*nana:

Thank you everyone, she is a sweetheart! She loves her stuffed Cavalier but her best friend is Tula our 5 year old black lab.
I will post lots of picture :)

Gracie is so pretty! She will love running around with your lab. My little guy Chase loves he big yellow lab sister.

How did I miss this! Gracie is great! And the stuffed toy is too perfect. I hope you will be able to tell them apart when Gracie gets bigger:p

Ah she looks adorable cuddled up to her toy. She's a pretty little girl and the name suits her.

Back