• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Another Grooming Session

Brian M

Hi

These Pics were taken last Sunday after their marathon grooming session from midday till 6.30 ,they where on the seafront by New Brighton standing on some concrete break waters ,doesnt look as though they had much hair removed but at least they will keep warm and coats on top as well.:)

Daisy

4282468051_c16878194c_b.jpg

Rosie

4282440657_b6fdc0d900_b.jpg

Poppy

4283046630_928023ff3d_b.jpg

Lily (on the ground as she wouldnt sit on the blocks )

4283141434_34915eddb4_b.jpg

L to R Daisy ,Rosie ,Poppy and lily and the pic was the best of a bad lot as they wouldnt keep stilll ,four on then one on then three on then often none on .Up and down all the time.

4283034346_6cae585ff1_b.jpg

You have beautiful kids Brian, lovely coats. My poor Taffy didn't do so well at the groomers last visit, she must have been squirming alot because she came home with one ear quite a bit shorter than the other, which is unusual as the groomer usually does a nice job. I really need to get busy and even things up.

Beautiful pictures as always Brian, I love the one of them on the settee. I am so glad Jasper is a short haired cavaliers, he has never had a professional groom, and does not need a brush every day, he rarely get knots in his fur. I never realised how un hairy he is until I see your girls.

Wow!!!! :D

Your pictures are always so great, are you a professional photographer by any chance?

Nick

Back