• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Welcome back!

Hi Karlin. (Wow, this print is small)...Oh now I've forgotten what I was going to say...I'll join you too Margaret!

:thnx: Karlin

:lpy: I remember now!

Karlin, Sinead sent me the link to get me back on CT. How will others know? Through google perhaps or will you email them?

Thank you Karlin, had trouble getting back on, looks like some of you were back on yesterday afternoon, finding the colour a bit light, have to get the old glasses out now, think will have to join Margaret and Pauline`s club, not to good on change, too old.

I am having problems logging in. When I log in at the top with username it comes back as invalid, so I have had to go to whats new area each time and log in that way. Is any one else having to do this?

Looks great Karlin, I'm sure we'll get used to it quickly. Thanks for all your hard work :)

Oh Great to be back on.....it was horrible yesterday not getting my daily dose of CT!!

Im afraid Im joining Margaret and Pauline for a little lie dowm in a darkened room and now I have to use my glasses!! But Im sure we'll all get used to it.

Thanks Karlin.

Mel

I'm glad to have your web address in my computer history! For several days I kept getting error message and I needed my cavalier fix lol.

Hopefully next time I log in it will be easier; I know I am getting too old for too much change, ha ha.

Great job , Karlin, the site looks great!! Heather R

Hi
I am back now has Matties mum since Karlin great update
Many Thanks Karlin
---Aileen and the gang(Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

Back