• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A play date for Dylan tomorrow.

*Pauline*

I'm quite excited, my hairdresser is bringing her two little dogs round to play with Dylan tomorrow. I'm glad my daughter will be there to supervise while I'm having my haircut! I'll post some pics if I get any nice ones. They are two little pure white fluffy designer crosses, both girls. :D

Sounds great Pauline.......
Im sure Leo would love to have joined in with his Big Bruv if we lived closer

Looks like it's off. I have my hair cut in the hall, behind the baby gate, otherwise Dylan runs through my hair on the floor and it gets everywhere. Antonia was going to watch the 3 of them while I was having my hair cut but she has to cover for her manager tomorrow. Maybe they would be ok on their own but if not, I'd have to abandon my hair cut.

It's on! I invited my best friend from school to mind them while I have my hair done. Yay!:wggle:

Dog gone! The only thing I was looking forward too! Come on Pauline favor us with a picture of the hair cut. Pretty Please

Ah come on Pauline, show us the haircut!!!!!

Was poor Dylan upset not to get to fuss over the two girls?

Nick

Oh alright! Looks a bit fluffy. I do have a neck, I was bending down to take the pic with the lap top camera. :eek:
4313510615_85f3862a75_m.jpg

Ooooh, nice cut! I need to get mine done next week at some point -- it is driving me nuts at the moment... :)

Thanks very much Karlin. I think you would suit a bob. It's actually a graduated bob so short at the back and longer at the front.

You can move this to the Dog and Bone if you like, this turned out to be nothing to do with dogs!

Last edited:
Thanks Pauline, you are a good sport. Not to mention you stilll look as good as ever, like it!

Back