• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dotty The Kleptomaniac

Tania

Dotties will have been with us two weeks tomorrow. She has spent the first three years of her life in a Puppy Farm.

Dotty is still very nervous but is quite bold. She spends her time collecting things, slippers pyjamas and soft toys! This is Dotty with a collection of toys! Dotty with her collection of Friends and Dotty with her First Ball (she is not sure what to with this!)

4316483045_119c6f0c39_b.jpg
4317215206_2363e1d19c.jpg
4317215980_bdef41a429.jpg

Oh my goodness, I gasped when I saw the second pic, how beautiful. Bless you for giving her a loving home, she deserves it.

Seeing Dottie surounded by all her "precious" things is so cute. She's a darling and I think you've got yourself a real little character there!

What lovely pics. She looks incredibly well settled in considering she's only been with you for 2 weeks:D
She has certainly found her forever home:p

The second picture is so lovely, all three look so comfortable and at peace. Dotty definitely looks at home with Molly & Dougall.

She is a beautiful girl, and a very lucky little dog to have landed in such a soft spot. She looks like she has made herself right at home with your other two.

Lucky her, Lucky you!

Your photos are too cute. Love the one where the three are sleeping as well as Dottie and all her possessions including cake:jmp2:

Heather R

What a sweet dog! She probably never had a toy in her life, or anything soft, before she came to your home.

I have a min. poodle who was an ex-breeding bitch and she does the toy collection thing. When I got her she just collected toys up and put them in a pile but now [about six months on] she puts them in a pile and dances round them. We're getting there... next step - playing with them!

Back