• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Update on the Schnauzer girl at SCARC RIP Twinkle

lady and amber

This is a schnauzer girl about 6 yrs old, she looks massive but underneath all the thick clogs of fur she is a bag of bones, she is my first mission tomorrow, she just sat there today for her check up and all you can see is layer after layer of knotted fur, it must be so uncomfortable for her, again another really sweet thing who finally deserves a nice home after all the misery she has had.
after clipping her out this morning we found 3 lumps on her one being very large on her back passage, we are awaiting the vet to see what we need to do with her, she is so friendly and she was amazing when i was clipping her.

Today ( 4th Feb ) sadly this little girl which i had named her " twinkle " went over the rainbow bridge as it was confirmed that she had 3 tumours one which was extremely large and was starting to bleed inside. Even when it was time for her to go for the first time she came up to me in and allowed me to pick her up without being frightened, it was like she knew i was helping her end her misery. This was very sad for me as i had worked on her for 2 days and it seems such a waste as i believe she would of been so faithful for someone as i could see in her face she would of loved you, it just makes you wonder just how long she had been like this for and it was clearly obvious she had been nursing puppies within the last 3 months ???.
RIP Twinkle Didn't know you long but we had some nice cuddles run free sweet heart no one can hurt you now xxxxxxx

http://www.scarc.co.uk/adoption.htm

How heartbreaking! At least that poor dear dog knew a little kindness at the end.

A special thank you to the rescuer who gave Twinkle the love and dignity that she truly deserved. Dogs ask for so little and yet they give back so much.

Rest in peace, Twinkle. May you know the happiness that you deserved on Earth on the other side of the bridge.

J.

Poor poor girl. you tried your hardest, so sorry it didnt work out.

run free sweetheart

xx

So sad.:cry*ing:
One thing I don’t understand. If I would keep my dog in a state like that and my Neighbours would report me to the RSPCA they would EVENTUALLY knock on my door and if I wouldn’t have the dog sorted they would take the dog from me. Why on earth can’t they shut down these puppy farms when the dogs are obviously so neglected and treated so cruel?

that is so sad..the poor wee thing....at least ishe knew some kindness in her final moments....:(

It's heartbreaking and disgusting. Poor thing, imagine giving birth to puppies that would have been forced past those tumours... she must have lived with so much pain. :mad:

Back