• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My baby Zac

EmmaSmith

A few pics of my gorgeous boy Zac (from birth from the breeder), and a few at home with us. :D

KizzyLitter2009103.jpg

KizzyLitter200946.jpg

Photo0160.jpg

Photo0170.jpg

Photo0177.jpg

Photo0174.jpg

Zac is a real cutie! Love the photos of him and brush and shoe but be for warned that he will soon move on to other items like shoes that you may treasure:eek:

Heather R

Lol, yeah, we have a lab too, and we learnt our lesson with shoes from him. Luckily Zac just wanted to snuggle into my daughters slipper. He slept for ages with it. We haven't had too much trouble with him chewing things (yet). xx

It will be fun to hear how Zac and your lab get along. We have an almost 4 year old golden retriever who most of the time seems bored with our Abigail. Now and then they will charge together around the house or yard or play snarly face with one another.

Heather R

So far Zac and Zico are getting along famously. Zico was a bit miffed at first, and shoved Zac about with his nose. But they now snuggle up together and squabble over toys. Its very funny to watch as Zico is such a big boy and Zac (now 10weeks) looks tiny in comparison. Zico has learnt to be gentle with Zac. Looks like they are (hopefully) going to be the best of friends. :D

Back