• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

we have been invited to a championship

renate

b*n*n*

marianne and i have been invited to participate in the danish kennel klub's 'Bakken Freestyle Championship' with our girls blondie and bella, doing our Pink Panther Theme routine.

12 danish dog dancing teams were selected and we are among them!!!:jmp:

the competition is held maj 13th. at a big dog-event at Bakken, a fairground near copenhagen.
i had planned a holiday in germany at that time, but this i would not miss for all the sausages in germany;)

how very exciting this is now marianne and i are going to do a lot of training for the routine be be just perfect for the occasion....

:mexwav: Well done all of you! I'm sure you will be fantastic. You will have to post up a video for us all to see.

Thats great news Renate. Something to look forward to.... and hopefully a video for the rest of us maybe?

Congratulations! You deserve to be proud of your accomplishments! Have a super time.....I would love to see a video ...hint, hint!

J.

That’s such great news. You must be so exited. :w**h**:
Lots and lots of training ahead.

Way to go.....really, reallly hope you can post a video. Would just love to see one of your performances. Good Luck.

Was the championship this weekend? We have our paws crossed that it was video taped.

so sorry for late answer! i have not been online for a while.

the championship is may 13th. i have bought a video camera, and will see to it that someone helps filming us.:)

the championship is may 13th. i have bought a video camera, and will see to it that someone helps filming us.:)[/QUOTE]

Renate now that you have a video camera can we please have just a teeny weeny little clip of your girls? May will take forever to get here. Pleeeeeeeease?

Were you able to get a video.....so many of us would just LOVE to see one....

Back