• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jazzie

matties mum

Jazzie left today
Jazzie came into how lives 13 years ago he was my daughters dog first but due to a charge in her live could not stay there he was a really good dog with plent of live he out lived 3 dogs so I hope when he gets to the bridge there is a welcome I know he was not a cavalier but hope you dont mind him beening here
new012.jpg

jjake020.jpg

A piece of my heart

A piece of my heart is made of you
A small but vital place
Full of memories of happy times
That nothing could displace

It''s nestled in and settled down
Like a sleepy, winter mole
It's part of me now, flesh and blood
And it's connected to my soul

In time it will be pushed aside
And other parts will swell
With pets and people and places too
That I will love as well

But you will always be with me
So secure and tucked away
I'll know that you are safe in there
And we'll meet again some day

And when my heart begins to fail
Grows old and frail and weak
You'll still be in that special place
Until it gives it's final beat
Fionna Duncan
---Aileen

Aileen
I am so sorry to hear about Jazzie. I was praying he was going to get better. He looks a sweet little boy.
You are in my thoughts at this sad time. Lots of :hug::hug:

Oh no, I'm so sorry you lost Jazzie! He looked like a sweetie! I'm sure he's running free at the bridge with his old friends right now. It's gonna take a lot of time to get over him, but you have us here at cavaliertalk, whether or not he was a cavalier, he was your doggy friend. Sending you good vibes.:l*v:

Aww Aileen I'm in tears here for you :(. I'm so so sorry Jazzie has gone to the bridge.
Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers at this very sad time:hug::hug:

We all hope and pray that this day never comes for our furry friends who stole our hearts. I'm so sorry. Run like the wind Jazzie!

What lovely pictures; thanks for sharing him with us. So sorry for your loss.

Jazzie looks like he was a beautiful boy and obviously meant so much to you. I know he has lots of friends to welcome him at the Bridge. Rest now Jazzie.

Im so sorry to hear about Jazzie, I know he will be waiting for you and be with you everyday by your side, I know how hard this is as I lost my little girl a couple of weeks ago but my thoughts are with you and all the family.

So sorry to hear about Jazzie, He'll have a good group of pups meeting him at the bridge.

:hug:

Thank you for sharing those lovely photos of Jazzie with us. Thinking of you at this sad time. Run free Jazzie.

Back