• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

"Cavalier Matters for Pet Folk"

Hi

Just to advise everybody that the link on www.cavaliermatters.org for the" Battery Farmed Puppy Petition" is now live ,so may I request all members to please sign that one and pls,pls sign our cavaliermatters Good Breeding Practice Petition to demand all breeders to conform to their own clubs breeding guidelines which
so very many breeders still choose to ignore and thereby continue to churn out puppies bred from none health tested stock and condemn the vast majority of these poor Cavaliers to a life of utmost hell and suffering and leave us to pick the pces and care for them. And by signing give our beautiful Cavaliers some hope of a future as without action there is no hope and the Cavalier will join the list of other extinct animals

So Tania's superb website is there to help if anyones pet is struck down by one of these horrid diseases and both petitions are there to help stop things happening by taking action at the start of events and so are equal in the need for people to sign both ,so pls may I ask or implore all to sign as everyone is so important and can members spread the word to their friends or on facebook or any other forum they are on or just anywhere pls

With Best Wishes
and Sincerest Thanks

Poppy ,Daisy Rosie and Lily ask for their future cousins

and Brian says Thanks:)

Cavalier Matters for Pet Folk

Signed the One Petition, now I 'll get the Puppy Farm one signed.

Could I say though ,and I would guess this will cause a Stir,that Professor Bateson mentioned in his Report ,that any Breeder who Produces 4 or more Litters Per Year is Defined as a Dog Farm.

Bet(Hargreaves)

I was really pleased No.10 accepted our petition. They will not allow you to petition to No.10 if
it is a subject they have already dealt with. In this case, they had rejected a few because they had
already dealt with similar petitions and they did answer to one "there is already legislation in place to
protect dogs" etc. I had to approach it in a different way! I found this one petition I would like to share with you which had been rejected I thought I would share with you
it is very stange/funny! :eek:

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/CavalierPride/

Really lovely website you have there Tania. Easy on the eye, informative, & enjoyable.
:)

Hi Brian, 'Course I did :). The puppy farm one wasnt on line yet,so on my 'to do' list for tomorra. Luv those photos by the way.

Hi Diidy

Your a star as I knew:) ,its just sometimes of course when you view names on the petitions you often cant link them to the names people use on forums ,but we are progressing we are now in the process of contacting all the different forms media i.e. dog mags ,dog forums ,dog clubs ,papers ,T V and radio and of course we would wellcome any other suggestions ,lots are happening on these fronts so keep your eyes on the news , but we do so wish we had lots more signatories from our own membership here though I do realise people may not wish to sign for varying reasons and of course I fully respect that .

So come on people lets all show our unity and support as pure Pet Folk and next time you look at your beloved Cavaliers pls take a second and think of the future of this beloved breed and then as a sign of gratitude to Tania for all her hard work love and devotion she has poured into the production of this fabulous new website www.cavaliermatters.org pls spare a second and join us and sign both petitions.

With Respect and Thanks To All

Brian
Poppy ,Daisy,Rosie and Lily .

4297762347_4eb475836d_m.jpg

Congrats! Great site! (y) I look forward to reading the new sections that were just completed.
Glad the dog magazines are writing about it. :rah:

I plan to send the link to several people.

I'd encourage all UK folks to sign the petitions. :) They are only open to UK residents, hence many of us can't sign the No. 10 petitions.

I think it’s rather sad that after all the work that has gone into this we only have 31 signatures.

Hi

Can I say that on the www.cavaliermatters.org website there are actually two petitions ,one for to help our Cavaliers and the other supporting the fight against Poppy Farming but as the site is a work in progress maybe when Karlin looked only one may have been active .

On the Cavalier the Cavalier Petition all are most wellcome to sign ,but the other being a N0 10 petition only UK owners should sign that one .

May I also agree with Karlin and Sabby and express my utter dismay and disappointment that after all the hard work ,time ,love and devotion shown by Tania in creating this superb facility, the utter lack of support of the petitions by some of our members who by their obvious absence , even though they post daily here on other things , appear not to be concerned about helping the future of our beloved dogs .Non forum members even out number our members on the petition :(. I Thank those members who have voted so far and to those who haven't please do YOUR breed needs you, The Pet Owners ,the people who own by far the greatest number of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels so please vote and show you care.:)

So come on vote if you can click on here you can also click on here . http://www.gopetition.co.uk/online/33943.html

Thank You
Brian
Poppy ,Daisy,Rosie and Lily

There is a problem with the No.1O petition (Puppy Farming). Puppy Love who I am involved with were not 100% happy with some of the content. I want to work with them and have decided to take the petition off. It does not seem possible to amend or cancel so I have re-written the petition with Go. Puppy Love are happy with the new version and it will be on the Cavalier Matters website tomorrow. I will let everyone know when it is back. This new petition can be signed by all people outside the UK.

Hi Cathy and Clare

And A BIG THANK YOU so lets keep the numbers rolling ,can i have another bid over 36 pls:)

Don't be too despondent. Things do take a time to get going.

I'm sure this will snowball as more and more people read Tania's beautifully presented website.
As for the site itself, it is going to be so helpful for first time cavalier buyers who are looking for information that can be easily understood.

Back