• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

"Cavalier Matters for Pet Folk"

Tania

I would like to introduce a website I am working on. The idea is to provide easy information for Cavalier Pet Lovers and point them in the right direction for help, advice and support. (I do not offer medical advice).

I want to help raise awareness of the issues surrounding this breed plus puppy trafficking and farming in general.
I intend to mailshot most Vets, Pet shops and advertise on online Breeding places. I am having cards printed to hand out to people I meet in the street.

The website is still being worked on and is an ongoing project. Consequently Contents and not all of the links work yet.

The hope is to help raise funds for research and rescue, include short stories and pictures from Cavalier Pet Folk (plus stories about mine!)

A few people from the forum have helped and I would like to thank them for their support and ideas.

There are two petitions inside the book, one is not live yet (puppy farming), and the other one is now up and running "Survival of the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel"

I really hope you will enjoy this and "help to help Cavalier Folk" who are not sure where to go.

www.cavaliermatters.org

Hi Tania

Congratulations on a wonderful project ,a superb website and Thank You for all your hard dedicated work

Kindest Wishes

Brian and The Girls

A fantastic amount of work has gone into this, Tania -- well done and I am sure many will find this very helpful as they look for a cavalier or want to know more about ownership or health issues. I hope it also helps to raise awareness and rally support around some serious issues affecting our breed. I hope it will help steer people away from puppy farm bred cavaliers and make this terrible crime against the breed more obvious to those who generally cannot even imagine it goes on.

I am looking forward to taking the time to go through the site in more detail. :jmp2:

Hi Again

Can we please ask all members would they please join us in signing:) The Petition:) ,which we sincerely hope you all agree with.

Thanks in Advance:)

Brian m:)

Hi Tania
Well done to you,its a very well put together informative site.All your hard work was/is worth it,youve done an amazing job!cl*pcl*pI hope it helps everyone you intend it to
Best regards
G & Girls xx

Well done Tania and best wishes to Molly and Dougall who are undoubtedly the stars.
I love the illustrations, Page 9 the shoe and the foot, took me several minutes for the penny to drop:lol:.
But the Prince Charles spaniel on page 47 was hilarious.
It's got everything in there!
Sins

Congratulations Tania, you have obviously worked extremely hard on your site, it is a real labour of love. Your dedication and love for our beloved breed really come across - many thanks for doing this, and to all who have helped you.

I think it will be a great resource, most especially for the guardians of newly diagnosed dogs, but also to help people with researching about Cavaliers.

Wow, fantastic site, well done Tania. I love the story of your two dogs, apart from the puppy farm aspect.
I have signed the petition.
Brian - your secret mission is a secret no more. They are lovely photos (as usual !).

congratulations to you on this fantastic website!!
i like it very much, and simply love the illustrations:)

well done, indeed.

Great Website.
I have signed the petition and I will get my Husband and friends to sign it too.

(y)Very nice. You've gone to a great deal of work, thank you. Passed the website on to Lucky Star Rescue with comment back how nice it is.

What a lovely website! I have signed the petition too. I`m sure you will have lots of signatures very soon. Congratulations on a great achievement.cl*p

Tania
Well done - such a super web site, informative, easy to read, and brilliant illustrations.b*n*n*

Fantastic website - thank you so much for making it so easy and enjoyable - especially the apt illustrations.

I read all about the BARF diet, I had heard about it before, but wasn't sure if it was suitable for cavs,
tried my 3 on raw chicken wings tonight and if they could have sung at the top of their voices, they would have!

Back