• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Polka July 7, 1995 - February 11, 2010

mlhirsch

Our dear little Polka went to Rainbow Bridge today. She was an amazing dog. 14 yr 7 months a trooper. It was her time. i will miss her little face, so dainty. I will miss her little lick on my nose, to show me she is boss. Tough day.
photo.php

It is a tough day. Sorry to hear of Polka's passing.
She was blessed with a long life and clearly will be missed from your home.
Sins

Oh, I'm so sorry. Even though she lived a long good life, it is never easy. I hope Colleen is not too lonely. Run like the wind Polka!

Sorry to hear that Polka has left to go to Rainbow Bridge. The oldies are so precious. Thinking of you at this sad time. Run free Polka.

So sorry to hear that Polka has gone to the bridge. May the memories of her amazing long life stay in your heart forever.:flwr:

So sorry that Polka has passed, but it is wonderful that she had such a long and happy life with you, and i know that in time, that will be a comfort to you.

It's very hard to lost an older dog, they become such a part of you and your life, and you will have been through so much together. I hope you have many happy memories to look back upon.

So sorry to hear of your loss of Polka. Even though you had 14 years, it is never enough. I miss all my previous dogs even though they were with us for a long time.

May you find comfort in listening to current cavalier owners, their tales of joy as well as problems.

Heather R

I'm so sorry to hear about Polka. :flwr:

I know we'd all love to see a picture when you are ready -- the site cannot link directly to Facebook pictures since you have to be a member of Facebook to see someone's albums and cant crosspost to outside forums. Maybe you have one that you can link to on a photo site and share her with us?

So sorry for your loss:hug:. It's wonderful that Polka lived to almost fifteen years but it makes the loss even harder I think

:hug:

Thank you for all of your kind words and support. I will post a picture of Polka soon. She was a tough little dog and definietly the boss of our family. I love the fact that this breed thinks they are the size of a great dane!!

Dance free, little Polka, and may your memory live on in your mum's heart forever :l*v:

I was chosen today
I'm learning to fly
the world took me away,
but please don't you cry

And I chose you today
to try and be strong
so please don't you cry
and don't say that I'm gone

When you're feeling alone
just remember our love,
I'm up near the stars
looking down from above.