• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

charlie's still limping

izziewizz

hi all my charlie still limping.
He will be having his scan on tuesday he like's to go out so he's been going every other day at the moment.
just short walk the only thing is in the evening his limp is worse on the day's he has his walk i feel mean when he dont go out. he want's to go out bless him so i dont know if im doing right or wrong
yesterday poppy was sat beside me and just let out a loud cry and started licking her paw .
so i will get her checked now as they are brother and sister iwill keep you all updated.

take care

Sorry you have these worries -- not too much longer til the scan and then you will be able to know more about what might be going on and think about some of the things you can do to address any problems. :flwr:

Yes i will karlin. I must get my head round this. and i will. take one step at a time
my mind is raceing at the moment thank you

Just wanted to wish you well for the scan - sadly we've been there and got the t-shirt...

You're right, just take it one day at a time. It might be best to write down any questions you have, and also take paper to write down what they say to you - sometimes there is a lot to take i.

Hoping for good news for Charlie - and don't forget, even if he does have issues, it doesn't mean that Poppy will necessarily have issues too.

:hug: for you - keep us posted.

Thank you nicki
For your advice yes there is a lot i want to ask
and i write down what i need to know
thank's again i will keep every one posted

Back