• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Scarlett,12 weeks to 9 months of Age

The Rouge Princess

Hi All,

Well, I promised pictures of Scarlett a while ago now, icon_blshing so after much deliberation over specific pictures (and quantity :D) I finally decided on these.I hope you all enjoy and thanks for looking.

Scarlettday1.jpg

wubba.jpg

Scarlett9.jpg

Scarlett5.jpg

Scarlett2.jpg

Scarlettkitch2.jpg

Scarlettball.jpg

Thank you, Browntrout.I'm so in love with her and the Breed - if you see what I mean? It's lovely to finally be a part of CavalierTalk and you all have some beautiful babies :p

Oh and sorry to all for the size of the pictures, I've now idea what happened there :confused: I'll search in the forum for a way to resize, for future reference lol

Rouge

x

She's a beauty! :) I love seeing the change from puppy to more grown up faces.

The size of an image depends on the size you choose at the hosting site - usually you can pick a range of sizes. There's a maximum size control on the board though so as long as they fall within a certain range they fit OK.

Back