Thread: Fetch Pet Care (USA)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Fetch Pet Care (USA)

I wasn't sure where to post this, but this might be the best place for it.

I found a pet services company here in the US that I highly recommend for midday home visits, special needs pet services (such as giving medicine), and pet sitting, etc. I needed to have someone reliable come every day to let my dogs out and to give Geordie his afternoon SM & MVD meds on time. I did extensive research and found Fetch. Based on our experience with the daily home visits for over a month, I will definitely use their home pet sitting services if I ever need to travel, since Geordie is not well enough to go to a kennel. (We love the best kennel in our area, but Geordie has advancing SM & MVD and can no longer go there.) The owner of our local Fetch is a wonderful person who truly loves dogs.

Fetch Pet Care is a nation-wide, professional pet services company, which has geographic providers who own franchises, and they each have employees, so there is always back up coverage. All of their people are background-checked and professionally trained. If you have AAA, you can get a discount. After we recommended the service to our neighbors, they tried it when they went out of town, and they were well pleased.

http://www.fetchpetcare.com/
    Last edited by Cathy Moon; 13th February 2010 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Added link
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much for this information Cathy. I have been looking for a reliable service for my "kids", especially Riley my SM dog.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)