• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Stella's a model!

StellaLucyDesi

Hi all! I just wanted to share something with you because I'm sooo excited! My Blenheim, 9 year-old, Stella, is a model for a mail order company called Frontgate. You can see her pics online. Here's how:

1. Go to www.frontgate.com
2. Scroll down to the bottom and click on "online catalogs"
3. Click on the February 2010 catalog
4. Page over to pages 56-57

Stella is in four photos. She's laying on the faux-fur throw, she's wearing the argyle sweater, she's eating out of the interactive feeder and she's sitting in the red travel carrier. I think she looks soooo cute, but then I'm biased LOL! Let me know what you think of her....I sure don't think she looks 9 years old. They were gonna use Hazel, my 2 year-old Black & tan, as well, but she photographed too dark (duh!) in the pics. So, they ended up using Stella. Now, she's even more of a diva hahahaha!

Thanks for looking! :D

Adorable!! What a lovely girl! I love the pics. How did you get her involved in "dog modeling" ? Everyones always telling me I need to get Polly into this but I have no idea where to start! Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks and congrats again! cl*p

cl*pOh she is a little lovely she looks adorable. You must be very proud of her. I love the pics of her on the throw and in the carrier.

Oh she is fantastic! I can see she has figured out the compartments of food, confirming she is indeed a cavalier... :rotfl: There are some nice things in the catalogue too.

Thanks everyone for looking and for your nice comments! I actually have a trainer friend who Frontgate asks to acquire pet models for them. This time they were looking specifically for Cavaliers and since I'm the only Cav owner she knows, she asked me. Of course, I said yes! It took about 3 hours to do. We will be compensated for our time, as well. On a side note...Stella is not eating the dog food out of the interactive bowl! It is Beneful (yes, that is what they put in it (yikes!)). My trainer friend gave me the "elbow" and didn't want me to say anything haha. But, no need, because Stella wouldn't touch it (Diva that she is)....I brought some high value treats with me and I put some freeze-dried chicken on top of the Beneful so they could get the shot. They couldn't believe Stella didn't want the Beneful (and it was even stale). Oh well, they got all their pictures LOL! I'm very proud of her, she's such a good girl!

Oh that's wonderful, Stella looks amazing for 8 :D

I hope you got to keep some of the goodies she modelled LOL

The bowl looks very clever, great way to keep them busy.

Stella looks Fabulous :lotsaluv: I tried to copy the pic of her wearing the argyle sweater but it wouldn't let me.

Can we have her Pawtograph :wggle:

Well done Stella. She is gorgeous. I had to have a little browse through the catalogue ;) and spotted their 'collegiate striped pet sweaters' they even have one in green with a little shamrock on it!! A bit pricey for me at the moment $50 - we will have to save up for St Patricks Day next year!

Back