• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

www.cavaliermatters.org - Two Petitions Direct Link

Brian M

Hi

I am just posting a direct link to our two petitions which are now both fully operative and open to all Cavalier lovers to sign who wish for a more secure and happy future for our beloved breed and we also advise both can be signed by people from around the globe.:)

Cavalier Link

http://www.gopetition.co.uk/online/33943.html

And just as important to all us animal lovers the one regarding

Puppy farms

http://www.gopetition.co.uk/online/34126.html

Thank you all in advance

Yours Respectfully

Brian:)

Last edited:
Two Petitions Direct Link.

Brian, I am getting it the Neck Again!!!

I think it's me that's being accused of signing the Pet Petition twice, that was because I had signed the First time as Mrs Annon.

I was wanting my name on the Petition ,so signed it again with my name.

Made another Mistake ,put in Serbia ,not Scotland.

Could you sort this out for me.

Thanks.

Bet

Hello Bet

I truly hadn't noticed been to busy trying to get publicity but signature 55 has been edited out and signature 15 remains is that OK for you .
Best Wishes

Brian
Poppy ,Daisy ,Rosie and Lily
my four female secretaries

Last edited:
Two Petiitions Direct Link.

Sorry about this, Brian, but it but it was one of the Trouble Makers on the CC List making a Meal about what had happened, that I had signed Twice.

I had never noticed that myself, but I do know I had pressed the Wrong Key.....then signed it again.

Bet

Hello Bet

No problems ,only took seconds to amend and as I said I didn't even notice it, so it was kind of those lovely people on CC to point out the error of our ways so we must thank them for such diligence on our behalf.:)

Hi

Pls note the Puppy Farm petition link has also been edited to the newer agreed version .

Thanks To All

Back