Thread: DROOL! splat

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default DROOL! splat

EEEEEEk! No one told me that Cavies DROOL! My Boston always did, but now I looked down at Nina girl and drool was dripping out of the corners of her mouth. Then running down her throat on to her name tags, and on to her ears before splattering on the floor....Do you think maybe she wanted some pizza?
    Chuck, Cooper and Nina
    Shelter dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human, we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. Do not pity a shelter dog. Adopt one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I would urgently ring a vet! That is not normal and generally would indicate she may have eaten something poisonous. Even when they drool due to nervousness or interest in food it is not remotely at that level in any normal cavalier I have ever seen.... I'd ring for advice immediately.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Thanks for your consern Karlin, I may have exagerated just a little bit. When my pizza was gone, and she and Cooper had there small bite, she stopped. She is fine now curled up with Cooper next to me.
    Chuck, Cooper and Nina
    Shelter dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human, we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. Do not pity a shelter dog. Adopt one.

Post Thanks / Like

There has been many times when Buster was on my lap while I was eating my food.

I would get up and feel the dampness!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh that's a relief!! From the description it sounded as if it could be really worrying...!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh Ruby is the same- when ever there is Cheese mainly- or chicken. Once I didnt catch it in time and when she shook it spattered all over the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Karen

Ruby - my stunning soul mate who defies the odds every day
    Charlie- my angel at heart and devil at play