• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thinking of Becomming a Dog Trainer?

TKC

We will be running the Train the Dog Trainer Course starting at the end of March in Dog Training Ireland. This course leads to the FETAC Level 6 Award in Canine Obedience and Training.

It is 8 weeks long and you will need to attend one evening per week either a Tuesday or a Thursday plus the last Saturday in May for assessment.

Cost is €800 for the course.

This will go live on our website next week sometime.

It has taken us a while to get this up and running. We are providing this course on behalf of MCX Training and Development who are a FETAC provider reg# 322892. It is classroom based from the Dog Training Ireland Centre, Dublin 11.

Keep an eye on the website for the details.

Wanted to let you know because I know there are a few people here considering dog training career.

Last edited:
How exciting, Tara! I didn't know you were going to do this -- I bet this will be very tempting to a lot of people. :)

Back