• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My three girls........ now four!!!!

milandmais

Maisy,Meagan and Millie having a sisterly cuddle.!!!!:lotsaluv:

4109663600_8db7993b95.jpg

My three girls before their little sister Mischa arrived..........:grin:

20435_1072954160591_1728286654_137902_4792679_s.jpg

I LOVE the picture of all 3 of them cuddling together on that big chair, that is absolutely adorable!!! :l*v:

Do they always sleep like that?

Lovely threesome and now I'm so envious that you have a perfect foursomecl*pcl*pcl*pcl*p

Heather R

Oh the pic of the 3 girls together is really lovely,and Mischas a little poppet.

Ohhh too cute for words :lotsaluv: I ADORE the picture of the three of them cuddling together

Hi

And what a little beauty is Mischa and congratulation on having a fabulous full set and hello to Mischa ,Maisy ,Meagan and Millie from Poppy ,Daisy,Rosie and Lily.

4298517588_a329de2fa3.jpg

I am so jealous of those of you that have all 4 colors. They are so precious together.

Thank you all for your lovely comments,

Brian your girls are beautiful and jld i'm sure you would'nt be jealous of the size of our vets bills and insurance premiums!!!!:eek:lol !! Seriously though I am blessed to have my girls,I know that i'm a lucky girl.

I would not swap them for the world........ but you ever get the feeling that theres always something!!!!!!!!.
Our Ruby Megan has an ear infection and our little, now 11 wk old, Mischa has colitis!!:(

Just have to tell you about Mischa at puppy parties though she has nearly been barred as she thinks that she is a rottwieler!!We have learnt that she takes no prisoners and had a puppy ( can't remember the breed) about 100 times her size quaking in his boots.She can be a proper little madam!!Wonder where she gets that from..........icon_whistling

Back