• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Make your dog's dinner more interesting

Hi cathy

Thanks ,I do like adding a bit of variation to their meals .I used to give them fat free yoghurt so as from tomorrow its back on the list ,have also asked dawn to search for some sardines in fresh water to add to their broccoli ,cauliflower ,green beans and carrots.For banana is it dried or fresh.?

Best Wishes

brian

I used to give them fat free yoghurt so as from tomorrow its back on the list ,have also asked dawn to search for some sardines in fresh water to add to their broccoli ,cauliflower ,green beans and carrots.For banana is it dried or fresh.?

Fresh bananas! The author of the article says some dogs don't like bananas, though.

I have not found a fresh fruit or vegetable that my dogs don't like. They love green beans, carrots, pumpkin, all berries, melons, - actually, they love everything. They don't refuse anything!!!

Our cavalier and golden both love bananas, evening knowing that each gets 3 pieces in A.M. while I have mine. Also love carrots, broccoli, sweet potato as well as yogurt!

Great reading for new ideas.

Heather R

Back