• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

E-bay items

Cavaliers 33 years ago

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club Year Book 1977
Item Id:290421047941

Showing advertisements and photos from historic kennels such as Crisdig, Maxholt, Alansmere, Chandlers, Sunninghill, Dunhelm, Homerbrent.

In reasonable condition for age, no pages missing but some are loose.

These older year books are rarely available

s.gif

Artist's Postcard with Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Item Id:290421052174

Artist's Postcard with Blenheim Cavalier King Charles Spaniel type, plus another less identifiable small dog

Bonne Annee on front, short handwritten message on the back but not posted

The 1977 Year Book raised over £50 for Ruperts Fund. Thank you to all those that bid.

I have second hand UK year books from 1979 onwards. If anyone wants me to put a particular year on eBay just let me know. I will put a starting price of £4.99 and you can see if you are the only person interested. You never know, you may get lucky.

I have some more cards and other memoribilia to go on, probably tomorrow.

I will now be dividing the money from the sales on eBay between Rupert's Fund and the SM Cavalier Collection Scheme, so please keep looking and buying.

Can anyone tell me when the first year book was published? My oldest is 1975 but I guess there are earlier ones.

Can anyone tell me when the first year book was published? My oldest is 1975 but I guess there are earlier ones.

1964 was Volume 1. They are very rare. I don't have one myself.

Somebody in Canada donated a 1964 Yearbook to Cavalier Club health research when I was the fund raiser.

That was the first postcard draw we held, people paid £5, filled in a special postcard, and the eventual winner was drawn out of the hat at the Championship show.
I think we made about £800.

The trouble is that when elderly people die these collections of books are of no interest to relatives, and so will often end up thrown out in a rubbish skip.

I can't provide a Volume 1, but I will put up a few 'by special request' Yearbooks and a couple of cute cards tomorrow.

Chances are that I'll never complete the collection Margaret :(
- would need 1964-1974 inclusive, 1976, 1978, 1982 & 1988

Chances are that I'll never complete the collection Margaret :(
- would need 1964-1974 inclusive, 1976, 1978, 1982 & 1988

It may take years, but you never know what may come along.
In the meantime 1982 is on eBay and I'll put 1988 on today.

Good luck with your bidding.

s.gif
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club Year Book 1988
Item Id:290426143561

Contains advertisements for well known & historic kennels such as Homerbrent, Hurleaze, Rheinvelt, Torylac & Kindrum

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club Year Book 1984
Item Id:290426147286
s.gif

Contains advertisements of well known and historic kennels, Homerbrent, Crisdig, Chandlers, Leynsord, Millstone, Sorata.

Dogs Monthly 1985, with Story of the Crisdig Cavaliers
Item Id:290426152557

Front cover features a photo of Ch. Crisdig Ted.
Contains the Story of the Crisdig Cavaliers in a seven page 'Best of Breeders' article and a Pomeranian Feature
50 page Magazine, in good condition for age.

Artist's Postcard of Cavalier Type Blenheim Spaniel
Item Id:290426155459

Artist's Postcard of May Queen II. ( Blenheim Spaniel )
Used, posted 1904.

Back