• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Five cavaliers and a cat

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I always forget I have this great little Flip HD video camera so I charged it this morning and took this video amongst others today. Five cavaliers just hangin'. That's Quincy meowing in the background.

i love that 'what are you doing mummy?' quizical look; with the small fast wag of the tail to say they see you - but are not quite sure what you are holding up and covering your face with and coming in close to them with it .. :razz: p.s leo is sooooo sweet (they all are - but i just love his beingness)

Yes will have to do some more; I completely forgot I had that great camera... :rolleyes:. House is a bit nightmarish as it is about to get a repaint and old carpet is to be replaced -- but when to ever find the time to sort all that out, I don't know.

Leo is a sweetheart; just such a gentle soul. :) They were all very quiet and laid back -- guess because it was Sunday and all the newspapers are spread around they felt lazy. :lol:

I am taking them all up for a week in Donegal along with my partner and his alsatian shortly, so we will have a very full house of dogs then!

Oh my word , your Cavvies (and your cat) are lovely ....however i loved your tri-colour who just layed there at the end of the sofa as if to say , ' whatever mum ' ...which one is that ? What a cutey !

Last edited:
They are so sweet and laid back. I loved how their tails would wag, even though they were trying to finish their naps. And that was so cute how Lucy wanted to get up to her perch on the cushion without stepping on anyone. :) It doesn't get any better than this!

Yes Lucy generally needs a little lift! She then goes right to the back of the sofa -- she gets quite miffed if a cat is there already... :lol: Often she barks once to be lifted as well -- she knows how to summon her servants.

I am just going to go back and tag them by name so people can see who's who.

Don't let her innocent looks deceive you! :lol: She is my little barky streetfighter rescue. And if there is something absolutely disgusting on the ground or in a litterbox to be eaten, she's in there! But she does make me laugh. She gives one of her snorty sighs about halfway through the video as well. I can put Lily in a box and mail her to anyone interested... :lol:

Wonderful to see everyone Karlin - Lily wasn't too sure about being filmed was she?!!

Leo was doing the "look at me" bit :D

Tansy is so tiny bless her, but she's adorable.

Jaspar looked very happy crashed out on the top of the sofa, and I adore Lucy :luv: love the old dears!!

The fish were most disappointed not to put in an appearance though LOL

That's a great wee camcorder, we expect many more now...

Don't let her innocent looks deceive you! :lol: She is my little barky streetfighter rescue. And if there is something absolutely disgusting on the ground or in a litterbox to be eaten, she's in there! But she does make me laugh. She gives one of her snorty sighs about halfway through the video as well. I can put Lily in a box and mail her to anyone interested... :lol:

hahah it must be a tri-colour girl thing because my Molly use to eat all sorts of horrible things aswell .

Karlin, All your cavs as well as Quincy look very comfy! I just hope that you have a chair to sit on:D

Heather R

I cope with the hair with two full size Dysons (one upstairs, one downstairs) and two Dyson handhelds as well...!

Ages:
Lucy 10
Jaspar 6
Leo 6
Tansy 6 (we were told - rescue)
Lily approx 5 (rescue from pound)

Cats:
Quincy 5
Ambrose 6
Pippa and Jessie: 10

They are very restful when all relaxed on the sofa. I usually squeeze in there with them. Sometimes it's both me and partner, several dogs and cats on the sofa... and his large alsatian on the floor! Last summer in Wales it was me and dogs on the sofa in the cottage, partner got a pillow on the floor... :lol:

Back