• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

anyone living with a cav with episodic falling syndrome?

stanley09

hi all,

you may or may not have read my previous posts. Stanley is on the mend in relation to his lungs etc after a bad infection but the vet is almost 99 % positive he has episodic faling syndrome as am i after doing lots of research.
At the moment its only presenting as stiff legs when he gets excited apart from that he is a completely normal happy puppy. ( his is nearly 7 months old ).
Just wondering if anyone out there has a dog with ef and if they would like to share their experiences ?
thanks

I do not have a Cavalier with Episodic Falling Syndrome but there are Board members who do and hopefully one or more of them will be in touch with you. There is a website devoted to EFS and you might also visit there: http://cavalierepisodicfalling.com/first.html. It looks like they have closed their bulletin board but you can contact folks with questions.

Hugs to you and your little one.

Have pm'd you. Glad to hear Stanley is on the mend. :D Give him a big cuddle from me.

Back