• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Im ready for sponsers

Karen and Ruby

Hello Everyone

My website is now ready and waiting for sponsers at

http://ruby-charliefund.weebly.com/the-5km-run-june-2010.html

Ive already received my first few pledges from some of our Facebook friends so even if its only a pound- its well worth it.!!
I've posted some information on the site on the 3rd page about Ruperts Fund and Nikki has kindly agreed to send a photo and some words about Rupert over to me to place on the site.

I have finally cracked the 3.5 km mark on my run yesterday (against gale force winds :eek:) without having to stop- Im getting there slowly
I saw a lady out walking her Cavalier whilst running and took that as a sign from god that I should keep going and any pain I was in was NOTHING compared to what Ruby and all our other cherished Cavaliers are going through.
It always gives me that extra push when I picture her face...

Of course its only a pleddge and any money isn't payable until have completed the run in June- unless of course you trust that I will complete it, in which case use the Donate button which will take you through Paypal.

Thanks again

It's a really super site! Well done, and also well done for 3.5km in headwinds!! :eek:

I've pledged 20 pounds. :)

I saw a lady out walking her Cavalier whilst running and took that as a sign from god that I should keep going and any pain I was in was NOTHING compared to what Ruby and all our other cherished Cavaliers are going through.
It always gives me that extra push when I picture her face...

What a lovely {but very sad} thought and a wonderful way of dealing with it...

You are doing so well, 3.5 km already :*nana::*nana:

Thank you for putting up the Rupert's Fund banner and Rupert's story on your site.

How is the training going? - we've been thinking about you.

Hi Karen

Just check for me pls ,that you have my pledge of £5.00 per Km on your site or I will do it again.Good Luck but I don't think you need it and don't forget The Olympics are not too far away.:)

Hi Kare, I have sent you some money via pay pal. Good Luck, will try to be there.

Thanks everyone for your sponsers- yes Brian, Tania and gentess all of your pledges have been most gratefully received!!!

Im having a little set back as I fell badly on my ankle a few days ago but I hope to be up and about again next week!!!

I've pledged £25 (no matter how far you run)

Haven't actually paid yet because not sure how to, but have left my details, OK?

This is a fantastic thing to do for Cavaliers - thank you, Karen.

Carol

Oh thankyou Carol- Im so very grateful!!

Many have paid through Paypal but after the run I will post my address details so anyone who has pledged can send a cheque if that is easier!!!

I am managing 2.7 miles twice a week at the momment so am fairly confident I will make the 3.2 mile mark which is about 5km by June!
I hae muscles aching that I never realised I had :eek:

Thanks again to everyone who has pledged and sponsered me- Im up to around £290 now which will be a great addition to Ruperts Fund Im sure :)

Back