• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Three Sleepy Heads

Cathy Moon

Last night I realized I haven't taken photos in months. I had to wake them up for these - so if they look a little befuzzled, that's why. :lol:.
Chocolate (please let me go back to sleep?)
DSC_1483-1.jpg

India (what do you want?)
DSC_1487-1.jpg

Geordie (huh?)
DSC_1532-1.jpg

BTW, I was trying to use the insert image box last night, and couldn't get it to work properly, I really struggled :crash:and had no luck. Then this morning I read Karlin's instructions and found how easy it is! :eek:

You know, I have always thought how cool it would be to get all of our dogs together. I would love to see Geordie with Dylan, and India with Jake!

It's just wonderful to see them again Cathy - and I hope you are lining up some photos for next year's calendar, we missed you in the last competition. :(

I have so missed seeing these darling faces

You know, I have always thought how cool it would be to get all of our dogs together. I would love to see Geordie with Dylan, and India with Jake!

I think Sara's Kosmo looks like Dylan and Mary Cunningham (from CC) thinks her Tweed looks like Dylan but I think he's more like Geordie.

Kosmo
b182382483.jpg

Tweed.
picture.php

Gorgeous pics , India always reminds me of Cathy T's Jake :luv:

Jake's big fat head just got bigger he was so flattered by this :D Good to see your 3 beautiies Cathy.

Back