• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Expect a little downtime later on

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I tried to upgrade the forum software but ran into a minor glitch so have entered a support ticket to the forum software company, as it seems to be an issue with their admin systems tracking my license, and not the software or the board data.

I have gone back and restored the current board version and turned it back on for now, until I get an answer back from them. It should really just be a 5 minute upgrade, but I left the forums off today while I tried to troubleshoot. But no luck! So will have to wait to do this til I get the issue clarified. :shifty:

I am 99.999% sure this relates to some glitch on their system that thinks my license is only for the old version of the board (even though I am allowed to download the current versions from the website...) so this should be corrected by them fairly quickly. :)

I hope you know how much we appreciate your doing this, Karlin. It isn't a very enjoyable way to spend a Sunday, or any other day for that matter, working on software glitches.

Well, I always learn something useful. :lol: This time it was realising there's a backup section on my hosting site to backup all my data and databases, which is handy as an addition to regular download backups... and enabled me to easily restore the site with a single click! :)

Back