• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Birthday Rubes!

tupup

:hppybdy: To our darlin Rubes,6 today(guestimation)& I cant believe youve only been my baby face girl for 2years today.
We had a little gathering earlier for her,only her favourite people allowed!She got a new bed for on the sofa as her main pressie,ate lots of treats& has generally been more fussed & spoilt than normal as befits a birthday princess!

pictures438.jpg

Call this spoilin,i think not!

pictures434.jpg

Bacon & cheese flavour,'iced' with cream cheese & bacon bits mm!

pictures437.jpg

A happy girl!

:hppybdy: to a beautiful and fortunate Rubes! Your cake looks delish! Perhaps your owner will give us the recipe ??

Heather R

Lots of Love from Dotty, Molly and Dougall ! and me of course! b*n*n*b*n*n*:w*w::rah::hppybdy:

Hello Rubes

And BIG BIRTHDAY WISHES to you have a smashing Birthday ,I though your mum was going to send me some pics..Hello Mum will ring you Tues ,give Rubes lots of hug and kisses from poppy ,daisy,rosie and lily:)

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:
Tupups Two Girls

Jellytots and Rubes
Two Beautiful Young Ladies
4321395023_4cf0da83d3.jpg

Heather R im afraid i cant take the credit for her cake cos i only 'iced' it but i got it from www.pressies4dogs.co.uk if that helps!

Hi Bri-i misunderstood,i thought i was sending you pics IF i couldnt get them on here? i dont know how i got pics from camera to comp,pure fluke but then i had all written out instructions from you how to get them on here-thanks bud,speak to you tues & thanks for puttin on that lovely pic of them:)

:paw::paw::hppybdy::paw::paw:

Happy Birthday to a very beautiful girl

RUBY

:lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

:hppybdy: Sweet Rubes

Looks like your mum spoiled you loads. Love your new bed and the cake of course.

Back