• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Online fundraising committee?

Nicki

Hopefully it won't be too long before Karlin can announce that £1,000 mark - come on everyone, we need your fundraising ideas - is anyone prepared to join an online fundraising committee with me???

Really just to discuss a few ideas, and maybe things we can ask people if they would like to do, rather than just always asking for donations {although that is very helpful of course :D}

Please e-mail me if you are interested [email protected]

YES YES!!! I would love to help!!! Fundraising is my specialty, it's what I used to do for a living before moving to Ireland... and I've done a bit of it here and there pro-bono now. I'll start brainstorming ideas.

That's great, thank you so much. I'm not used to online fundraising...it's harder when you able to get everyone together...

Back