Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Todd, I am sorry

Post Thanks / Like

I, too, am sorry to hear about the loss of your sweet Todd. It is heartbreaking to lose any beloved pet, especially one so young.
    Cathy, that poem is lovely. Treasure the memories of all the happy times that you shared with Todd. He will be waiting for you at the Bridge, with his tail wagging.

Peace,
    J.
    J. and pups, Gem, Monty, Harley and Sapphire

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry for your loss of Todd at such a young age. Please remember that you were doing your best to help him and remember him with all your love. Although I have lost several dog companions, they were much older. I really can only guess at how you must feel. Please stay in touch as everyone will try to help you through this trying time.

Heather R

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry. I know it's hard not to feel guilty for making the choice to operate, but you made the choice with the best information you had and wanting the best for Todd. I know it was hard to see him going downhill again. Treasure his memory always. Run like the wind Todd!
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry for your loss. To lose such a young one must be so difficult.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry about Todd. We don't expect this in a young dog.

Sending you cyberhugs

Post Thanks / Like

i am also really sorry to hear about your loss. Don't be hard on yourself, its not your fault, you were looking after him in the best possible way, trying to get his troubles sorted. We all would have done the same thing. All we ever want is the best life for our dogs, which is what you were doing. to you and your family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It is so hard when you feel that you have not said goodbye properly. I have had it happen to me, and I felt so guilty.

You tried so hard to make Todd well again. He could not have gone on the way he was. He was greatly loved, and you took expert advice and did the best you could for him.

Cuddle your other little dogs and take care of yourself. We are all thinking of you.
    Margaret C

Cavaliers......Faith, The Ginger Tank and Woody.
    Japanese Chins.... Dandy, Benny, Bridgette and Hana.
    Remembered with love......... Tommy Tuppence and Fonzi

Post Thanks / Like

I am so very sorry for your loss. Run free sweet little Todd...

Post Thanks / Like

A heart felt thanks to all those who have sent such kind supportive messages. I won't bring him back, but it has helped a little. I have come home to my memorys, and loads of glossy pictures which I have had a cry over. Been to talk to him in the garden which he loved, the neighbours must think I am mad, thankfully they know. Thanks again

Post Thanks / Like

It breaks my heart reading about Todd; God only knows how you must be feeling.
    Loosing Todd at such a young age makes it so hard but like everybody else said you done the best for him and itís not your fault.
    Thinking of you and sending lots of
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "