• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Todd, I am sorry

Thanks for the kind words, good to be amongst like minded people. Yesterday was a horrible day, and either the other dogs picked up on my hurt or little Toddy had had a word with them because they individually gave me the most gentle loving and cuddles, it really was as if they knew. Todd was and is always special, I still visit him every day on another website. Thanks again

Happy Birthday Toddy

I just wanted to share with you kind people the Birthday of my brave, greatly missed Boy Todd. He would have been 3 today, and another hard day for us to get over. His memory and soul are everywhere, RIP

It is a year today since our beautiful Todo was taken away from us. It is still very hard at times, and I had to keep away from work today as I dind't want to be exposed to anything else to tip me over the edge emotionally today. Love you Toddy, hope you are safe and warm

We're all still here for you and can share in your obvious hurt and sadness. Anniversaries are really hard to take

Bloomingroses.gif

Wow, I have just read this whole thread and had to stop a LOT of times to compose myself .... I am at work after all. I did however let a few big tears drop and had to re-copy a few pages or work I had been busy with.

I really feel your pain. I lost my very first Cavalier 'Tandy' when he was the same age (that is about 11 years ago now). He was hit by a car and was just such a shock. I went into such a depression at that stage and my folks were ever so worried about me. It was over a year before I could even think about getting another dog ... and it had to be a Cavie!

Gentess1, you and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers and I just know your beautiful boy is happy, pain free and keeping an eye on you.

Leo and I are sending hugs and best wishes to you. Hoping your hurt will soon ease.

:hug::hug::hug:

im really sorry. they give us so much and thats why it hurts so much when they leave. it was eight years after my first dog died that i finally felt ready to love another x

I've just read this thread for the first time. I am so deeply sorry for the loss of your sweet Todd. Losing a beloved pet is one of life's hardest hurdles. You will definitely see Todd again waiting with a wagging tail. Hoping you find some solace in remembering the joy he brought into your life.
Many hugs,
Irene

Back