• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy Introduction, and Working Name help!

Merovingian

Hello All, this is Freya (Freyja).

Im looking for help regarding a 'working' name for her as I am filling out her AKC paperwork this weekend.

I am thinking a french nobility title to start... such as "Marquise"

Her 'real' name is "Freyja" "Fray-ah".

She is a female, solid ruby Cav 10 weeks old.

She may not get much showing, but it is always a possibility so an appropriate name would be a good idea.

I also want to include something 'Alaskan' into her name. The night we brought her home the aurora borealis were out pretty strongly and bright green with a tinge of red...

Names we are considering are:

Marquise Freyja Aurora
Freyja Aurora's Green Glow
Marquise Freyja Vert Aurora

But we are at a loss beyond those three... any input would be grand :)

Freya.jpg

002.jpg

she is beautiful :luv: my ruby is six months now but has a white chest luckily im not showing her lol .. i like the first name :)

Normally you would have the kennel name/affix from the dam, followed by your dog's name(s).

We're not supposed to name our cavaliers' kennel affixes in our posts, though.

P.S. she is a cutie!

Well, if she were mine I would call her Freyja you can have anything you want Aurora :D

She is cute cute cute!:lotsaluv:

"Freyja Aurora's Green Glow" is the name we went with.

She is very sweet, and the name fit her very well... as when I flew with her in from Anchorage the Aurora's were going CRAZY with green :)

Back