• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

me & my blanket

Cathy Moon

Geordie snoozing
DSC_1573-1.jpg

Thats really lovely. Leo is in exactly the same position as I write....they could be twins:D

Aaah! His little nose tucked in the corner:slp: they really are like babies aren't they?:lotsaluv:

George is so sweet.:luv:
I know it might sound silly but when I look at mine like that so content and happy it always fills my heart with joy.

What a very nice picture! They do like to poke their little noses in tight spots while asleep;)

Heather R

I had snapped a few photos of the dogs sunbathing on our deck on Saturday, surrounded by snow, and when I went to download the photos, I was surprised to see several photos of Geordie with his blankie... Colin had taken them while I was busy elsewhere. It's one of those photos I will treasure the most, thanks to my hubby for catching that special moment!!! :lotsaluv:

Back