• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Alfie has a buddy .

I would like to thank you all once again for your lovely messages and even though when my wife and I talk about Molly it always brings tears to our eyes we are also finally feeling happiness again thanks to our cuddly Alfie and now the very bouncy Polly :jmp:

Congratulations on your new family member:flwr:!! I wish you all many happy years of fun and adventure together.
Poppy is a little cutie pie ,I'm sure Alfie will be smitten in no time at all :l*v:

what have you called this little ray of sunshine?

Sunshine or Sunny would be most appropriate. I'm so happy you have found some way of finding comfort and adding a little joy to your lives at this difficult time. She'll help you I'm sure. :hug:

Oh I see you have chosen the name Poppy, this was my chosen name for a Cavalier girl before we got Dylan.

Oh my goodness, I've just seen her pics! That breeder knew what she was doing saying yes come for a look, who could resist! She's so lovely :D

Congratulations! She is lovely, irresistible as you have found out! Rubies are very special in my eyes. You have the same mix as me. I would say, don't think of Poppy as a replacement for Molly, think of her as an addition to your family. May you have many happy times together.:jmp:

Congratulations! She is lovely, irresistible as you have found out! Rubies are very special in my eyes. You have the same mix as me. I would say, don't think of Poppy as a replacement for Molly, think of her as an addition to your family. May you have many happy times together.:jmp:

Hiya - Yes i totally agree Poppy will be Poppy and Molly will be Molly , in a way i think having Ruby instead of another Tri will make that so much easier . Thank you .

Awww she is absolutely adorable! They steal your heart don't they?

We were adamant we did not want a blenheim...we wanted a tri-colour or black and tan. We rang the breeder and she breeds Tri's and Blenheims. We wanted 2 puppies but realised it was not a good idea to get them together... she had a 13 month old blenheim boy who had been intended for showing but had not taken to it, he had had 1 failed placing and was rather timid and shy. We went along and fell in love!!!!

The litter that had just been born was blenheim and tri colour litters were a ways off. We ended up getting a blenheim puppy last weekend and we are totally in love!!!! I would have liked 1 of each colour...but I love how my 2 look like big boy and mini me when they run around together!

Anyway congratulations on your little girl... How is big brother taking to her? My older boy is not overly keen on the lil fella as the lil one bites his ears and tail and chases him around. :p

Awww she is absolutely adorable! They steal your heart don't they?

We were adamant we did not want a blenheim...we wanted a tri-colour or black and tan. We rang the breeder and she breeds Tri's and Blenheims. We wanted 2 puppies but realised it was not a good idea to get them together... she had a 13 month old blenheim boy who had been intended for showing but had not taken to it, he had had 1 failed placing and was rather timid and shy. We went along and fell in love!!!!

The litter that had just been born was blenheim and tri colour litters were a ways off. We ended up getting a blenheim puppy last weekend and we are totally in love!!!! I would have liked 1 of each colour...but I love how my 2 look like big boy and mini me when they run around together!

Anyway congratulations on your little girl... How is big brother taking to her? My older boy is not overly keen on the lil fella as the lil one bites his ears and tail and chases him around. :p

Hi, Well Poppy is a real livewire and Alfie is very very laid back and she keeps jumping all over him and bites his ears , much like yours , but every now and then Alfie starts chasing her round the garden , then stops and Poppy then starts chasing him round the garden, its lovely to watch as Alfie hadnt wagged his tail since we lost Molly but now he is wagging again, it warms my heart .

Your 2 boys are adorable , its funny how we have our favourite colours and yet end up with something different , im glad we did now as she is a lovely colour and a lovely puppy , loves cuddles with all of us aswell which is much needed .

Back