• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

20th march!!!!

loopylucy

29th march is when we are off to coventry for the ladies handling comp!!! im nervous but really exited!!!!

im struggling now to get there, its going to take us 3 or more hours to get there so i dont even know if i can go now!
plus not many taxis acceot dogs!!

sorry havent been on, well we went to the show. didnt get placed, judge was more into gundogs and even though it was a handling show, one gundog handler was completly rubbish she still got placed.
final result was labrador, golden retreiver, springer spaniel and a irish setter!

didnt get a chance but alfy was a absolute angel!!!

What a shame you were so exited about the show. Looks like the judge was placing his preferred dogs not looking at the handling skills.
That’s why I do Obedience and Agility. Especially in agility you get placed on your performance.

i still had a brilliant time, alfy was brilliant, learnt loads lol.

i was going to start agility with alfy but didnt know were to start, i have a mini agility set i brought from crufts which he loves haha

Not to worry,it's all about getting experience and enjoying a fun day out.
I'm sure Alfy had a ball and thoroughly enjoyed the adventure.
Sins

Hi

The Laverock Holiday cottages that Karlin mentioned which we then booked for a week for mid August has an agility arena facility which we can book solely for our use .:)

http://comebyanaway.webs.com/agilityarena.htm

Should be fun for Poppy ,Daisy ,Rosie ,Lily and Luke to run around ,I think I shall
just sit to one side and take a few photographs.:)

Hi

The Laverock Holiday cottages that Karlin mentioned which we then booked for a week for mid August has an agility arena facility which we can book solely for our use .:)

http://comebyanaway.webs.com/agilityarena.htm

Should be fun for Poppy ,Daisy ,Rosie ,Lily and Luke to run around ,I think I shall
just sit to one side and take a few photographs.:)

Hi Brian
Would love to go where you are going. It looks great, especially the Indoor Agility Facility. I couldn’t come and camp in your garden? (Just joking)icon_nwunsure

Just a little warning, I am sure I don’t need to tell you as you are a responsible young man.
If you’re four never done agility you need to closely supervise them especially on the Dog Walk ( if it is a full sized one it will be high ), A Frame and if they have a Seesaw. Leave them on the lead to start of, dogs that never done this before and especially if they got no fear and run over these things mentioned above can easily fall off.

i still had a brilliant time, alfy was brilliant, learnt loads lol.

i was going to start agility with alfy but didnt know were to start, i have a mini agility set i brought from crufts which he loves haha

If you are in or near Coventry, have a word with KateH from this forum - she knows all the agility and obedience options in that area. She's on holiday at the moment, but if you PM her I'm sure she will reply when she gets back.

Well done to Alfy for having fun and learning something new - that's always the main thing!b*n*n*

Back