• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy postcards for sale :)

Nicki

A friend of mine has kindly donated these postcards to sell for Rupert's Fund:

PUppies-card.jpg

There are 10 postcards in a pack {no envelopes} and there are a limited number available, so it's first come, first served :D

The price is £5 plus postage - postage is £1 to the UK, £1.25 to Ireland and £1.70 to the US {per pack}

Payment instructions:

If you use PayPal, it's really easy to send money. You can select the currency (which means the researchers get the most out of your donation if you pick pounds sterling - GBP).

If you are in the UK, and can write sterling cheques, you can pay this way as well.

If you are in some other part of the world, and can't use PayPal, any bank will do a bankers draft for a small fee in whatever currency you want.

How to make a donation:

If you are using Paypal all you need to do is use this e-mail address for your donation:

[email protected]

This will bring up the Cavalier SM DNA research account (Syringomyelia DNA Research will be listed as the fund when you put the donation through). You can choose the amount you wish to donate, then please use the comments box included on the donation page to note that your donation is for Rupert's Fund. If you want to be extra sure you can also e-mail Penny using that e-mail address and note that you have made a donation for Rupert's fund.

If you write a check or use a bankers draft, you can make the payee "Syringomyelia DNA Research", add a note to indicate it is for Rupert's Fund (and you may wish to write 'Rupert's Fund' in a corner of the cheque itself) and send it to:

Dr Clare Rusbridge,
Stone Lion Veterinary Hospital,
Goddard Veterinary Group,
41 High Street
Wimbledon Common
London SW19 5AU
UK

PLEASE SEND A COPY OF YOUR PAYPAL RECEIPT TO [email protected]
{the only personal details on the receipt are your name and address, so please do not be concerned. I am the only one who will see your e-mail}

If you are paying by cheque, please e-mail me to let me know so that I can confirm with Penny Knowler that the cheque has been received.

Thank you for supporting Rupert's Fund :D

Last edited:
Could I have a pack please Nicki? Will Paypal the amount in a few minutes when I log off here.

Lovely idea - many thanks cl*p

All done and dusted, Nicki - though the Paypal receipt did not give the FULL address (missed off the village name and postcode) so I'm wondering if this will apply to othet people as well, or just a glitch for me?

Cheers, Marie-Anne

Thanks Marie-Anne :D

I was so pleased with these cards - they are lovely to send when you are sending something to a friend, you could make them into a greetings card - or even frame them to go on the wall!!

Thanks very much Claire :D

and to both you and MarieAnne for the extra donations :D I'll post the cards tomorrow.

MarieAnne - I'm not sure why your PayPal isn't showing the correct address - but thanks for sending that through. You might be able to correct this if you go into your PayPal account.

Thanks Claire - that was pretty fast for the post office to you :) so pleased you like them

Sorry - forgot to let you klnow that mine arrived too, and in time to send one to my MiL from her favourite K9s. She was thrilled - and so am I.

Many thanks again - they are very cute. :lotsaluv:

Back