Thread: Saving threads ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Saving threads ?

Is it possible to save threads. I have recently loss one of my precious babies, and the support and kind words have helped me. I would like to draw on them in the future when I find it hard ( birthdays, holidays / special days ). Will I still be able to access the threads in years to come, or can I save them to my profile?

Thanks Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm not sure how to do that - I will highlight it to Karlin and ask her when she comes back from holiday .

However what I've done in the past is to print off the thread - you can then perhaps make up a little memory book for Todd and put it in there?

To print, go to Thread tools, Show printable version. {If you do not have access to a printer at home, most libraries have printers or please post and someone will print it and send it to you}
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Hi Steve,

I was able to access all the threads that I needed but I had to trawl through the archives and some other folk on here located some threads for me when I needed them.

If you perhaps make a note of the threads you want ie section, page number , title etc and save it to a word document, that should make it easier to find it in the future.

Hope you're doing ok.
    Claire
    Once owned by Rudeepoohs
    then rescued by CaraMia and Minnie Moo.
    Missing all my girls every day....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Another thing you can do is: open the thread, and save the URL (address) from the top of your browser, then paste it into a Word document. Then store Word document into a folder on your computer.

For very special threads, I've printed them to keep in a folder, as Nicki says.
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)