• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

www.cavaliermatters.org - Fund Raising Page Now Up

Brian M

Hi

Like to inform all that Tania through our website www.cavaliermatters.org is taking orders for her beautiful sweet pillows for our boys and girls to rest their tired heads on ,so I have ordered 4 and pledge to Ruperts Fund £10.00 each plus post so it will be at least £40.00.:)

And our Karen of Karen and Ruby fame is taking pledges for a 5 k run so on this on my pledge is £5.00 per k therefore toataling £25.00 for the super lady Karen.

http://ruby-charliefund.weebly.com/

Nil satis nisi optimum for our boys and girls.

Thank You

Hi,
I can strongly recommend Tanias Bon-Bon cushions to everyone cos we have 6 of them now,theyre beautifully made & are just lovely,it really makes me smile to see my girls resting their little heads on them although the other day Jelly got her Bon-bon all nicely arranged on Rubys back & then climbed on herself & laid her head down!She looked awfully pleased with herself(& very funny!)but maybe a thought to Rubes comfort wouldnt have gone amiss!

You cant get a better recommendation than that & its for such a great cause (y)

My Ruby actually carries hers to bed some nights!!

What more can I say- a definate triumph and for such a great cause too!!!

I would also like to say thanks to Tania- the little cartoon really made me giggle!!!

Im up to around £135 in sponser pledges so far and I would really love to raise as close to £500 as I possibly can.

Please if you havent sponsered me already take a look at the site above and sponser me!!!!!

Thanks so very much to the people whom already have!!!! Its a great boost when I am feeling a bit defeated!!!!

Last edited:
Hi Karen,

Sorry the cartoon was not more Glamorous! I think the cartoonist was having a silly day!
I havn't sponsored you yet but will tomorrow.

Hi

Just to let all know Tanias bon bon cushions have arrived and are beautiful .

Rosie is very happy resting her poor head

4441038655_e6967ed53a.jpg

URH URG Here Comes Trouble witha BIG T

4441818616_e72f0d1e99.jpg

That hooligan Daisy she wants my cushion HELP !

4441822410_f7c91772bf.jpg

Oh Dear shes taking it off me and I shall have none:(

4441820634_81f4fc5b12.jpg

Oh look at her the little hussy and hooligan ,Tania pls dont you send that destructive horror anymore goodies she nothing but Little Miss Bossy Boots and Trouble as well

4441046113_6ab9dd9c1c.jpg

Thanks tania I shall be paying penny knowler as agreed £10 each so thats £40.00 plus p&p that makes a grand total of £48.50 going to Penny Knowler marked for Ruperts Fund ,and then I shall pay Karen when she tells me .
Thanks to all especialy BIG T

best wishes

brian
poppy,daisy ,rosie and Lily

Hi

I wish to make a donation to Rupert's Fund on behalf of my friend "Sabby" who kindly sent my girls some superbly presented and delicious healthy biscuits for them to munch through, on a one a night basis, which all four eagerly do headstands for." Sabby "told me she is also having a stand for her excellent biscuits at Kate's fun day so I can highly recommend them to all our Cavaliers ,and the care and healthy ingredients she makes them with are absolutely amazing .So a BIG THANKS from me and 11 out of 10 from the girls.

Best Wishes and Thanks again "SABBY"

Brian with the munchkins:)
Poppy ,Daisy ,Rosie and Lily :)

The SM Cavalier Collection Scheme

I have put a page up on the CM website. If you go to the second contents page
and click on the Syringomyelia Cavalier Collection Scheme, it will take you to
the relevant page. This is the format I have in mind for the leaflet which will be printed on white paper and hopefully look crisp and clean.

Hope you like it.

kind regards

Back