• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

In Memory of Charlie

Cathy Moon

We've made a donation to Rupert's Fund in memory of our little Charlie, who was severely affected by SM.

These photos show Charlie being watched over by India; she followed him outside and looked after him, as he was quite handicapped by SM. He's surely waiting for India and all his doggy friends at the bridge. *ng*l
DSC_0089-1.jpg

DSC_0082-1.jpg

ETA: I swapped out one photo in order to show him after his decompression surgery, when he felt better for awhile.
DSC_0034-1.jpg

Last edited:
Charlie looks beautiful, they both do. Most on this site have suffered the loss of a close loved one. Charlie lives on in the hearts of those he loved

Aww! what a sweet girl India is for looking after her pal Charlie. I'm so glad that you were able to post those photos Cathy :hug:

Awwww....that's wonderful Cathy. I know how much Charlie touched my heart...and continues to remain in all of our hearts.

Thank you so much Cathy :)

- I still can't look at these photos without :(

I'm so sorry for the pain and suffering that Charlie went though - you were so brave to adopt him and you did your very best for him.

I can only hope that the research will help and one day our beloved companions will be free of this horrid condition.

Cathy:

Thank you for sharing the photos of Charlie. I will remember him always and the kindness of you and Colin, and of course, India, for loving and caring for him the last months of his life. He was a special boy with special caretakers.

Thank you for sharing the lovely photos of your special boy - what a sweetheart :lotsaluv:

It is so heartening to see people donating to Rupert's Fund in memory of their special dogs and we all hope that their suffering will not have been in vain if the research can help find an answer to the SM problem.

Back