• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Open Letter to the KC

Email it to me and I can post it. You may be able to attach it to a forum post however -- give it a try perhaps? If it doesn't work, then I will do it.

File size is too large -- has to be really tiny to upload as an attachment.

Hi Tania
as you know i get the magazine monthly on subscription& this is a very good piece tho quite upsetting to see the picture of a cavalier in a glass case(a drawing for those who have not seen it)but then i guess it gets the point across:(

You can't really read this but you can at least see the pictures and get the idea.

4434523385_37ee445828_b.jpg

4435297738_14f985efa4_o.jpg

You can read Tania's pdf quite well if you just keep pressing Ctrl+ until the print size gets more readable.

Thanks for posting, Tania.

this is a very good piece tho quite upsetting to see the picture of a cavalier in a glass case(a drawing for those who have not seen it)
So it wasn't just me who thought that??
Can't say I liked it at all...quite a disturbing image and I wouldn't exactly be described as being being hypersensitive.:(
Sins

I thought it was very disturbing but maybe that's what it takes to get people take notice these days...

Nicky & Sins im glad its not just me then & i dont consider myself overly sensitive either but thought perhaps shock tactics are being used to get a strong message across & i know a picture is meant to be worth a thousand words,if it helps then great but i still cant look at it without a shudder!

Back