• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

5 hours left and counting!!....

vgaffney83

We go pick up our little girl tonight! Can't wait to see what big brother Lucky Day thinks of his new sister. I'll post pics soon! One question though, should they have their own toys or do they share??

We go pick up our little girl tonight! Can't wait to see what big brother Lucky Day thinks of his new sister. I'll post pics soon! One question though, should they have their own toys or do they share??

How exciting , bet you are counting the hours, well when i had molly and alfie we only had one set of toys as alfie doesnt play at all and molly loved playing , now we have poppy and same thing really as alfie doesnt play with toys at all........i havent been any help have i ! :? Sorry .

oooh how lovely id love another ,think i will wait till rubys about 1 yr or so. dont know about the toys but would think as long as theres plenty of them they would be happy to share?? maybe they will come to each have their own favourites but they dont seem a breed that would be possesive :luv:

I have a 10 week old and a 14 month old...boy Blenheim boys. I bought seperate toys for Porthos as D'Artagnan had only had his toys for 6 weeks (we bought him in January)...so I didn't want to cause problems. They pretty much play with eachothers but D'Artagnan does like his chewed up stuffed elephant and so does Porthos, so sometimes there are meaningful, soulful looks from D'Artagnan if Porthos runs past dragging the elephant. :D

My dogs always have their own toys BUT for the most part they share. Some may disagree but I watch and see how they are doing. If they are sharing and no one is agitated or hogging all the toys then I just let them sort it out among themselves. However, if it looks like one is starting to be selfish or obsessed such that I fear we might end up with toy aggression than I intervene. The key is to teach all of your dogs whether you think they need it or not the Leave It and Drop It commands. You can control almost anything if you have those down pat plus a reasonable recall (Come).

Best of luck with you new puppy.

Phyllis

Back