• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A question.

Bet

It is curious that so much is being made about the recent UK CKCS CLUB Championship Show, yet the Silence is Deafening about the Comments made by Mr B. Mitchell ,one of the Judges ,saying that ,in his Opinion the Cavaliers don't seem to have good Necks, and this gives a Flow to the Cavaliers.

That also the Result To-day ,is there are too Many Shapeless Cavaliers.

Bet

I am at a loss to understand anyone, let alone a championship show judge who says that the dogs are 'shapeless' and that 'they have no necks'. I sat beside the dog ring at Crufts last Saturday and was absolutely spoilt for choice for stunning outlines and superbly arched necks.

Later in the day I was close enough to exchange kisses with Lorraine Hughes' ravishing tricolour BOB winner. She was neither lacking in outline or length and arch of neck, in fact I commented that she is one of the most beautiful tricolours I have ever seen.

What a pity you could not travel down from Scotland Bet to see our most beautiful dogs close up for yourself last Saturday. You too might have been surprised to read that comment.

A Question

Since Mr B Mitchell has been judging for over 30 years I will take what he is saying about the Cavaliers ,in his opinion ,at the UK CKCS CLUB Show.

I have mentioned that I was at the Scottish CKCS CLUB Championship in Lanark , a couple of years ago, and that was where I noticed how much Smaller the Cavalier Heads have become from about 20 years ago.

Also the Cavaliers had Longer Backs, Shorter Legs, I don't know if this what Mr Mitchell was meaning.

I for sure would not argue with a Judge's Opinion.

Bet

Back