• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

In memory of Tyson

Margaret C

4446219524_127e7854aa.jpg
4446220094_3e3c05d3fd.jpg

Tyson was not a cavalier, he was a Japanese chin who died when 7 years because of MVD.

He does have some right to be here on this thread, however, as his little body was volunteered to Clare Rusbridge, and as a toy dog with no chiari or syringomyelia he will help in the search for the SM genes.

I would therefore like to ask that this page, and the £140 raised so far from the memorabilia items on eBay, be dedicated to his memory.

Tyson was a little busybody who loved children. The photos were taken at our holiday bungalow a few years ago. Tyson was checking that my son and my daughter-in-law were really taking care of baby Molly.

Last edited:
Margaret that is lovely. The photos show what a lovely sweet little dog he was. Thank you for posting them.

Thank you for thinking off others when you have lost a loved one. All well looked after dogs are protective and love the close family, Tyson was special, long may his memory live on.

We are honoured that Tyson is remembered on here - thank you for donating him for the research, I'm sure that will be very helpful for them to have another breed.

I love the photos of Tyson looking after baby Molly :D What a great memory for you.

Hello Margaret

What a wonderful special pair the two of you are ,both so unique, and with that special gift of thinking and caring for others even at this time of great sadness , but you will always have lasting memories of a one off little fella who loved you with all his mighty heart.:flwr:

Kindest Wishes

brian

How characteristic of you, Margaret, to think of others even in your moment of sorrow. Thank you so much for posting the beautiful pictures of your Guardian Angel. He will live on forever in all our hearts now
Heartblowingpoog.gif

What lovely photographs Margaret, and what a wonderful little character Tyson was, I think we all felt we knew him from the descriptions of him on your posts and what wonderful memories you will have of a delightful little dog. Take care of yourself.:hug:

Last edited:
Hi Margaret.

What lovely photo's of little Tyson. Looking out for Molly bless him.
Take care.

Mel XX

Thank you all for your thoughtful remarks.

Tyson's ashes came back to me in the post today. Beautifully packed even though it was only a scatter box.

He will go and join my other dogs on the beach in Norfolk.

I got a bit misty-eyed, but it is definitely a relief to have him back home where he belongs.

Hello Margaret

So sad ,but its always comforting to have them back in your own care .But if you are like me when I lost my two lovely little white cats Ami and Tammi towards the end of last year, upon their return to me in their beautiful little caskets ,I decided it was too cold yet for them to go outside so they are still in the warmth of the sun on a windowsill in the back bedroom with the radiator turned up for them .:) So sometime in the summer I shall find a little spot in the garden where the sun shines all day and let them rest together there. So sleep well little Tyson with your other friends in a place which you loved so dearly ,and special thanks and kindest thoughts go to our special friend and mentor , Margaret .:flwr:

Last edited:
Cassie is also on the Window Sill with a Malteser in her Casket. She loved them.

Nanette

Hello Nanette,

Every time I think of this it makes me smile. I so understand how you were feeling.

There you are Brian, another sentimental fool to join our little group

Can I join too please?

I have 5 Cavaliers buried in our garden and field - they all get a Christmas wreath, Easter daffodils and a posy on their Birthdays, Gotcha days and Bridge days.

Thank heaven for sentimental fools!! :fool:

Can I join too please?

I have 5 Cavaliers buried in our garden and field - they all get a Christmas wreath, Easter daffodils and a posy on their Birthdays, Gotcha days and Bridge days.

Thank heaven for sentimental fools!! :fool:

Love doesn't die, does it?

Thank goodness the loss becomes less painful over time

Hi

Just another little story about a softy .Maragaret at work who does all the lads wages amongst lots of other things lost her mum about she 12 months ago ,she was cremated after one of the Living Ceremony Services and Marg sees no reason why, as she is not ready yet for her mum to go and leave them and be left someplace on her own ,so she keeps her mums ashes in her conservatory and when lonely or troubled over something goes and has a good talk with her, and alongside her Mum is her little dog of twelve years who was named Penny a totally spoilt overweght Blenheim Cavalier who her mum adored .So when Margaret feels the time is right she will find a final resting place where her Mum together with her beloved Cavalier Penny will stay forever and forever but only when she feel the time is right .:)

Back